Sunday, August 2, 2009

Meh

I did my makeup while trying to watch a movie so I kept it simple so that I could keep my attention on the tv :D. I was supposed to be hurrying to get out of my house on time, but I took pics anyway...you can see that I'm carrying my purse since I'm just about to leave(but I'm a dedicated blogger :P). I just realized I forgot blush as I started typing this.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm wearing
Urban Decay Surreal Skin mineral powder

L'oreal de-crease
Urban Decay Underground and Zero
Revlon Colorstay liner
Ardell falsies (demi-luvies)

Mac Politely Pink l/s

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look! UD Underground looks lovely :)
    You're so lucky that you can get away without blush, your cheekbones are great.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely. what do you need blush for anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT LOOK!!
    Your soooo talented!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh your makeup just gets better and better each time!! im so jealous of you, you have such a talent!<33

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never would've noticed you weren't wearing blush, you have a natural glow. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That look is gorgeous on you! I wouldn't have noticed that you weren't wearing blush if you hadn't mentioned it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're always pretty, even w/o makeup on. love the earrings

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a gorgeous natural glow without blush on! I also adore the look that you have on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are really pretty :) all ur make up suits you as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the eyes! LOL at your dedicated blogger comment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i always admire you fab hair it really suits on you :) pretty as always

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely make up..u look so gorgeous as always^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look so lovely! i really like your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look great even without the blush! And wow pretty talented with the multitasking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow you are gorgeous! I also love the name of your blog! :]

    ReplyDelete
  16. GORGEOUS! I always love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  17. hee.. what were u watching? :P

    the look came out great:) always so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your hair is gorgeous Tiff! Your eyes and face are hot*_* What colours/hue are those on our eyes? Cute blouse/dress!

    ReplyDelete