Monday, November 9, 2009

Weekend Purchases

I went to the mall in search of sequined leggings...no luck =(. Instead I bought a couple sequined tops.
Top/dress from Forever21

Top from Charlotte Russe

Two other tops from Charlotte Russe

Blazer w/ satin collar from Forever21

Blazer w/ bow pockets from Forever21

Forever21 earrings

I bought a Hard Candy bronzer, a baked eyeshadow duo, Rimmel lipstick in Crush, and a couple Revlon Illuminance cream shadows to use as base.

I also bought a pair of booties from Forever21 that I forgot to photograph, but they're at 6:25 of this video I made today.

18 comments:

  1. I LOVE the sequin trend so I'm totally salivating at your new clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that blazer. I think I will look for it this weekend : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUlala I love shopping and I love Sequined stuff too ! O got my sequined leggings for 14 euros at H&M they still have some in mine =)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! I attempted to haul this weekend and failed! My mall sucks. :(

    BTW could you post a swatch of that Hard Candy Blush in Living Doll pleeeease?!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty haul! Lovely fashion stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the second dress!! very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, I 'm like that too lately, looking for sequin leggings! Got a sequin leopard top, haha!
    Great haul dear!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got the same blazer with the satin collar last week too! Great minds think alike! =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute stuff!

    www.niksbeautifuldaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rai, I'll post a swatch in my next post =).

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving it :) You're tutorials are sooo affordable :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute items of clothing and cool accessories and makeup picks. I wish they sold Hard Candy or NYX over here! You are looking stunning and the turtorial is super easy!*_*!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. sequined leggings are online at forever21 =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have the same exact satin collar blazer from Forever21! Super cute with black leggings and thigh high boots. Great buys!

    www.missp-princess-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. your outfit was hella cute loved it

    ReplyDelete